Nursing Clipboard with Storage and Quick Medical Reference Guides Created by NRSNG for Student Nurses and Nurses (Black)
Nursing Clipboard with Storage and Quick Medical Reference Guides Created by NRSNG for Student Nurses and Nurses (Black) by NRSNG at KB 200. MPN: NRSNG010-1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. You've asked, and we've delivered. NRSNG's new medical reference clipboard is just what you've been waiting for. This durable, black storage nursing
You've asked, and we've delivered. NRSNG's new medical reference clipboard is just what you've been waiting for.
This durable, black storage nursing clipboard is designed specifically for nurses and nursing students by experienced nursing preceptors and educators.
It is engineered to help you succeed in clinicals, the classroom, and at home when you're studying hard for that upcoming exam, writing up clinical paperwork, or preparing for the NCLEX.
Quick reference guides on the clipboard offer the must know nursing facts when you're asked a challenging question on the spot. Just look down at the clipboard for the answer!
You'll see lab values, normal vital signs, dosage calculations, EKG placement, EKG Basics, Medication Antidotes, Insulin onset times, IM injection sites, Glasgow coma scale, common ICU drips, and some medical Spanish.
Don't stress about not being compliant with HIPAA, losing those important vital signs on your patients, or misplacing your clinical notes that you've taken throughout the day. With over 1" of storage space available to keep the mess of clinical paperwork safe and organized!
Features & Highlights
- NURSING CLIPBOARD: Beautiful black clinical reference guides for nursing students, created by nurses for nurses!
- HIPAA COMPLIANT STORAGE: Durable and quite, perfect for classroom, clinical, or next to a sleeping patient.
- MUST KNOW NURSING FACTS: CHEM-7, CBC, LFTs, Normal vital signs, Normal ABG values, Abnormal ABG findings, Dosage Calculations, IM injection sites, EKG Basics, 5 lead ECG placement, Insulin onset times, Glasgow coma scale, and Common ICU drips, Medical Spanish, Medication Antidotes.
- BLACK MEDICAL REFERENCE CLIPBOARD: Durable, able to withstand all of the wear and tear that comes with being a nursing student at clinicals.
- NURSE PROOF: Commercial-grade removable and adjustable sticker that won't come off, peel, or fade when you know what happens (we're all nurses here).
|Item Size:||9.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.49 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|